1. PLEASE PRINT OUT FORM AND SEND ALONG WITH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER to ROCK HILL ANIMAL HOSPITAL, 1825 WEST MAIN STREET ROCK HILL, SC 29732. MARK THE OUTSIDE OF ENVELOPE LOW COST SPAY/NEUTER. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO ROCK HILL ANIMAL HOSPITAL. WE WILL THEN CONTACT YOU WITH A DATE FOR SURGERY. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE.
2. A spay/neuter release form must be completed. Please review and print the form here!
3. The animal must have a current rabies and distemper shot with documented proof from a licensed veterinarian submitted with the release form. If you do not have current vaccinations for your pet, they can be administered at the clinic the day of surgery. The cost for these vaccinations is as follows:
- $ 9.00 Rabies
- $16.00 Dhlp(dog)
- $16.00 Fvrcp(cat)
Additional services available, but not required:
- $33.50 Heartworm test
- $40.00 Leuk/Aids/Heartworm test
- $39.99 Microchip
4. The cost for the spay/neuter surgery is as follows:
- $40 Feline Neuter
- $75 Feline Spay
- $100 canine Spay or Neuter
- Pets are to be delivered on the scheduled day of your appointment BETWEEN 8 and 8:15 to Rock Hill Animal Hospital, 1825 West Main Street, Rock Hill, SC. PLEASE COME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR OF THE VET CLINIC AND STOP AT THE FRONT DESK TO DROP OFF YOUR PET(S). You must pick your pet up in a timely manner the same dayas the surgery around 4 pm. Please do not call to see if your pet is ready for pick up. A time will be given to you when you drop the pet off for surgery.
Please do not feed your pet after 8 pm the night before surgery. No water after 6 am the morning of surgery.
5. AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT, IT MUST BE 48 HOURS BEFORE SURGERY DATE OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESCHEDULE.
6. If your pet has fleas and ticks, Rock Hill Animal Hospital will administer a flea/tick product and there will be an additional charge. If you know your pet has fleas before you come, you may come by and pick up a preventive before the surgery date.
7. If you have a female dog or cat that is in heat orpregnant, there will be an extra charge. If your male is cryptorchid(one testical) there will be an extra charge.
If you have additional questions, please contact Teri McAllister BY EMAIL Terisluvs@aol.com